All suppliers and contractors interested in registering with the Unified Government
and/or submitting a bid online for products and services procured by the Unified
Government, must first register for a
Web Site Account.
Once you establish your own username and password, you may then proceed to complete
and submit a Supplier Registration Form.
While you only need a web site account to view and even place bids, in order to
do business with the UG you must register your company as a supplier. Your
registration also serves several other purposes:
- Identifies you as a potential bidder;
- Allows UG Buyers to solicit your company
for upcoming bidding opportunities;
- Captures contact information about your business;
- Identifies your company with required products and/or services; and
- Allows you to update your company profile
- (i.e. address, contacts, NIGP codes and password);
New supplier registration is not complete until you upload an IRS W-9 Form.
The information on this form must match the information listed on your Taxpayer
Identification Number as required by the Internal Revenue Service. For companies
outside of the United States, IRS W-8
Form must be filled out and faxed.
For further inquiries, we can be contacted at